Williston Group was founded to provide the highest quality
professional consulting services to clients.
leadership of founder and president Charles A.
Slocum, The Williston
Group has become an important resource for a diverse group of businesses
and organizations requiring creative management solutions.
|Company Operating Principles
- The Williston Group brings optimum value to its clients through creation of an
integrity based relationship.
- The Williston Group seeks to
first establish a client relationship in which expectations
are clear to all parties.
- The Williston Group assures professional confidentiality on all aspects of
the business relationship.
- The Williston Group welcomes,
when appropriate, projects in which there is shared risk and
- The Williston Group will
neither knowingly perform nor condone unethical, illegal
behavior or corrupt practices on the part of its employees,
associates or clients.
- The Williston Group meets
the highest standards of citizenship in the communities in
which it operates.
Williston Group donates a share of its annual profit, time
and talent to charitable groups and organizations within the communities in which it
in which The Williston Group is affiliated include:
- The United Way
- The Chamber of Commerce
- Rotary International
- The Boy Scouts of America
- The Premack Board, University of Minnesota
- Hamline University, Trustee
- The Minnesota Fellowship
- The Children's Defense Fund
- Suicide Awareness / Voices of
Education (SA / VE)
- The United Negro College Fund
- America's Promise Mentoring / Life
- The Jacob Wetterling
- The Citizens League